Marine - coton biologique
You can resell this item on our Second Hand site
Backed by its TPR (Always More Responsible) approach, the Balzac Paris team is proud to offer you this product made from organic cotton. The cultivation of organic cotton does not use pesticides, which preserves biodiversity. Compared to conventional cotton, it reduces water pollution by 98%, greenhouse gas emissions by 94%, and its production requires much less water.
• Rib knit
• Fit close to the body
• Tone-on-tone lace crew neck
• Gout in the back
• Stretch material
• 95% cotton from organic farming
• Made in Portugal
• Zoé wears a size S and is 1m73 tall
Composition et entretien
95% coton issu de l'agriculture biologique, 5% élasthanne - Galon 100% coton - Lavage délicat à 30° sur l'envers
Delivery and returns
• Shipment within 3 to 4 days (with exceptions)
• Free in mainland France from 200€ of purchase
• Due to administrative obligations related to Brexit, we are facing a temporary problem requiring us to suspend orders for the United Kingdom
• You have a period of 30 days after payment of your order to return your items to us if they are not suitable.
• Returns offered from France
• Refund one week after receipt of your items
Personalized items are neither exchangeable nor refundable.