You can resell this item on our Second Hand site
Balzac Paris is proud to offer you this 100% Tencel® product. Tencel® is a cellulose fiber made from Eucalyptus pulp from forests, and dissolved in a natural, non-toxic solvent. Its manufacturing process is ecological: 99% of solvents are recycled and reused in a closed circuit. Tencel® is biodegradable.
• Midi length
• Open neckline at the front
• Flared volume at the base
• Real button placket all along the dress
• Covered buttons
• Tightened at the waist
• Length for a size S: 116 cm
• 100% Tencel®
• Made in Portugal
Our pattern makers help you choose the pieces that will fit best, although these tips may vary depending on your stature and build: The Francesca dress will particularly sublimate X, H, V silhouettes.
If you measure:
• Marine wears a size 36 and is 1m71 tall
• 1m65 or less, the dress will come to your ankle
• Between 1m65 and 1m70, the dress will reach you above the ankle
• Between 1m70 and 1m75, the dress will reach you mid-calf
• 1m75 or more, the dress will reach you below the knee
Composition et entretien
- 100% Tencel
- Lavage délicat à 30° sur l'envers
Delivery and returns
• Shipment within 3 to 4 days (with exceptions)
• Free in mainland France from 200€ of purchase
• Due to administrative obligations related to Brexit, we are facing a temporary problem requiring us to suspend orders for the United Kingdom
• You have a period of 30 days after payment of your order to return your items to us if they are not suitable.
• Returns offered from France
• Refund one week after receipt of your items
Personalized items are neither exchangeable nor refundable.