Noir - laine mérinos
You can resell this item on our Second Hand site
The Balzac Paris team is proud to present this product in merino wool and "mulesing-free". Merino wool has exceptional properties: it is soft and comfortable, natural and biodegradable. In addition, the sheep are well treated and do not undergo the painful operation of mulesing, contrary to our values.
• Fine knit
• Volume close to the body
• Iridescent finishes on the collar and sleeves
• 100% mulesing-free merino wool
• Made in Italy
• Zoé wears a size S and is 1m73 tall
Composition et entretien
- 100% laine mérinos
- Fil doré: 63% polyester, 37% polyamide
- Lavage à la main, séchage à plat
Delivery and returns
• Shipment within 3 to 4 days (with exceptions)
• Free in mainland France from 200€ of purchase
• Due to administrative obligations related to Brexit, we are facing a temporary problem requiring us to suspend orders for the United Kingdom
• You have a period of 30 days after payment of your order to return your items to us if they are not suitable.
• Returns offered from France
• Refund one week after receipt of your items
Personalized items are neither exchangeable nor refundable.